"Stronger Together" in Latin
ext237
2006-07-25 15:14:01 UTC
Hi, need a word that means

"Stronger together"
"Bound to make stronger"
"Strength together"
"Stronger as a union"

This is a "Whole is more than the sum of its parts" type concept.

Looking for a single word or joining of two words

"Cogo Duros", "Una Duros" is what I have found so far.

Thanks!
Johannes Patruus
2006-07-25 15:31:01 UTC
Post by ext237
Hi, need a word that means
"Stronger together"
"Bound to make stronger"
"Strength together"
"Stronger as a union"
This is a "Whole is more than the sum of its parts" type concept.
Looking for a single word or joining of two words
"Cogo Duros", "Una Duros" is what I have found so far.
"Conjuncti stamus" (United we stand).

Patruus
Ed Cryer
2006-07-25 15:38:43 UTC
Post by Johannes Patruus
Post by ext237
Hi, need a word that means
"Stronger together"
"Bound to make stronger"
"Strength together"
"Stronger as a union"
This is a "Whole is more than the sum of its parts" type concept.
Looking for a single word or joining of two words
"Cogo Duros", "Una Duros" is what I have found so far.
"Conjuncti stamus" (United we stand).
http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Graphics/27FARegtDUI.jpg
Patruus
Where's the "stronger"? I suggest "Fortiores coniuncti".

Ed
ext237
2006-07-25 15:45:01 UTC
Post by Ed Cryer
Post by Johannes Patruus
Post by ext237
Hi, need a word that means
"Stronger together"
"Bound to make stronger"
"Strength together"
"Stronger as a union"
This is a "Whole is more than the sum of its parts" type concept.
Looking for a single word or joining of two words
"Cogo Duros", "Una Duros" is what I have found so far.
"Conjuncti stamus" (United we stand).
http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Graphics/27FARegtDUI.jpg
Patruus
Where's the "stronger"? I suggest "Fortiores coniuncti".
Ed
Thanks -- these are great. Keep them comming. Is there anything with a
single word?
B. T. Raven
Confortati
ext237
2006-07-25 16:17:03 UTC
Post by B. T. Raven
Confortati
Love it! What does it translate/mean exactly?

Thanks again!
B. T. Raven
2006-07-26 04:20:20 UTC