Corpus Grammaticorum Latinorum
Johannes Patruus
2008-02-21 08:34:45 UTC
http://kaali.linguist.jussieu.fr/CGL/index.jsp

Patruus
Ed Cryer
2008-02-21 11:04:28 UTC
Post by Johannes Patruus
http://kaali.linguist.jussieu.fr/CGL/index.jsp
Patruus
What an excellent site. Good texts, well presented, Unicode font which
gives you the Greek words as well.

But oh! Quel idiot! Some bird-brained programmer has splashed grey boxes
over texts, blotting them out.

Ed
Ed Cryer
2008-02-21 11:20:07 UTC
Post by Ed Cryer
Post by Johannes Patruus
http://kaali.linguist.jussieu.fr/CGL/index.jsp
Patruus
What an excellent site. Good texts, well presented, Unicode font which
gives you the Greek words as well.
But oh! Quel idiot! Some bird-brained programmer has splashed grey boxes
over texts, blotting them out.
Ed
I tried it with Opera for a comparison, and it's ok with that. So I went
back to IE7 and experimented. I found that the blotting out occurs only
with text size set as largest.
Well, that's still lack of full testing by the programmers. And as an ex
programmer I'm less charitable in that area.

So I stick with Quel idiot!

Ed