(handwritten (French) Numerals) -- do some Americans write their 1's in this way ?
henh...@gmail.com
2022-11-03 00:39:32 UTC
do some Americans write their 1's in this way ?

The numerals look SOOOooo French to me.

His alphabet letters (a-z) look pretty American, so this may be a case of
differentiated habits

------ similar to how [mental arithmetic] can be done only in your native (or 1st) language.
Ed Cryer
2022-11-03 18:27:02 UTC
https://i.redd.it/phpsw48kjfx91.jpg
The numerals look SOOOooo French to me.
His alphabet letters (a-z) look pretty American, so this may be a case of
differentiated habits
------ similar to how [mental arithmetic] can be done only in your native (or 1st) language.
That looks mature, full of character and competence, to me. I think I
would implicitly trust its author and find him/her interesting.

I don't think I'd apportion it to a country; but rather to a class of
people that can be found across the globe.

Ed